blockquote: How to Get Rid of Duplicate Content Issue

Someone asked me "I have chosen a niche to starting a blog. But the problem is, writing on these niche/topics I have to provide various celebrity people’s quotation without changing. That is already live on many sites. Now how can I post this kind of quotes or definition without getting kick of panda?"

And another Facebook friend asked me "I have a BlogSpot blog, and I want to post various tutorials about blogger template design / coding with HTML/CSS/JavaScript. But I notice that there are many site that providing this kind of tutorial with same code. Now if I post tutorial with that same code, will Google mind on me? But Google should understand that this is code, how can i change that? :P ... Anyway let me tell please, is there any way? So I could get rid of Duplicate Content Issue? As I'm copy pasting that code; frankly speaking"


Well there is a good news for both of them and you (you because you are still reading, so I guess its important issue for you too.) You can Get Rid of Duplicate Issue using <blockquote> tag. Don't worry; it is very easy to use. Here is an example of using blockquote tags:


<blockquote>Write Your Quote Here</blockquote>
Basically the "<blockquote>" tag is used to posting someone's quotes or any text from another source without changing. In other words it is used to highlighting a section that this is from another source.

You could add some style to your "block quoted" text.

Below is the CSS code to make stylish your blockquote, which you can append in your theme / template.

blockquote { background: url("https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh4U-iUNeo_6Kwub-P77-IIopHBcYok-7ToF-qymYkannSkLH-0p20tJDzqayvf1v9quFx-avtkRCvkt3Rm5VXxdB7cPNFsJjM_2Eo7Y8kCTRtvXtBzO5b49gGHSnolB5PXPm9aK2g7PtI/s1600/blockquote-bg-img.png") no-repeat scroll 28px 11px #EBEBEB; border-left: 3px dotted #FAFAFA; font-family: 'Courier New',Courier,monospace; font-style: italic; margin: 16px 19px 0; padding: 15px 5px 10px 28px; }

Demo Blockquote Style: 

“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up” – Thomas Edison.

If you have seen any other example or have an idea to “Get Rid of Duplicate Issue”, Let us know in comments. We would like to hear from you.
blockquote: How to Get Rid of Duplicate Content Issue blockquote: How to Get Rid of Duplicate Content Issue Reviewed by Shuvojit Das on 12:31 PM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Very nice instructions, i will folllow it for next time.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.